Introduction and a question

Hello JKhub community! I can't say how glad I was to see that people still care enough about the modding community to preserve and even update things. Found it first when I went searching for Blue Ice Twilight. <3

Useto roleplay on JKA servers on luger and forcemod3 with Legacy and Sith Order RPG. Many good memories and occasional trips to siege servers to get my fighting fix. I don't have anything to contribute yet myself however there's been one map that's been on my mind heavily. I can't find it but I can describe it well, it was one of the largest maps I can remember with teleportation usually done through Marka Ragnos Portraits.

After a long hallway through a secret door on the left was a rancor cage with a mini rancor, on the right was a smallish hangar. There was a rocky space station you could fly to. There was one area that was a resort wooden dock/pier in the middle of a giant pond. 

And there was the wild west town with the jail that played Barney's theme song if you stuck someone inside.

And I'm not sure if I'm confusing with another map but I think it also had,

A pretty sizable bar that was on the modern/high end style, a secret cave room that I don't think you could get to without noclipping, and tunnels underneath a pool with diving boards that led to a jousting arena.

I went through all the maps currently on here and wasn't able to find it, not sure if it'll strike anyones memory.