GTK radiant big terrain plug in \ script?

Go to solution Solved by AshuraDX,

maybe i am wrong, but a lot of time ago looking on forum i see a user that make a GIANT terrain on radiant without using easygen with some kind of script or plug in for do that. terrain was pretty good, textureds and shadered. pretty much better that with the "terrains" entity generated from easygen , i am not much good to works with that because the terrain entitys not allow to see terrain textures into the radiant, so i have difficult to understand "where" i am into the map and where place entities and static model MD3 meshes. 

if someone has information related to this (i diving in forum but i not remember where was the post with screenshot of that or who is author of that) can contact me please?

maybe i am wrong, but a lot of time ago looking on forum i see a user that make a GIANT terrain on radiant without using easygen with some kind of script or plug in for do that. terrain was pretty good, textureds and shadered. pretty much better that with the "terrains" entity generated from easygen , i am not much good to works with that because the terrain entitys not allow to see terrain textures into the radiant, so i have difficult to understand "where" i am into the map and where place entities and static model MD3 meshes. 

if someone has information related to this (i diving in forum but i not remember where was the post with screenshot of that or who is author of that) can contact me please?

do you mean this? https://jkhub.org/topic/9651-random-development-screenshots/page-2?do=findComment&comment=148314

... D: giant terrains? All graphical restriction limits destroyed??? a superrendering? superwater? open maps?

day \ night cycle? automathic misc_model and plants placer inside map?

Star wars zone??? my mind is blowing up for possibilities and my dream of making some open world mod is more realistic now.

How it works? its downloadable? there are tutorials? i have a billions of questions now! D:

my mind is blowind up...  D: oh, my, it's wonderful!!

• Solution

... D: giant terrains? All graphical restriction limits destroyed??? a superrendering? superwater? open maps?

day \ night cycle? automathic misc_model and plants placer inside map?

Star wars zone??? my mind is blowing up for possibilities and my dream of making some open world mod is more realistic now.

How it works? its downloadable? there are tutorials? i have a billions of questions now! D:

my mind is blowind up... D: oh, my, it's wonderful!!

Ask those questions in the Star Wars: Warzone subforum