DarthValeria's Jedi Academy Machinimas

But how? you were able to see first Valeria images  :huh:

Yes, but no images starting with 'What if Darth Valeria fought Darth Vader' :(

Actually, now that I checked it, I can't see any recent pics at all. Maybe it has to do with cookies? I'll try looking from my tablet.

Update: Ah yes, it's a cookie issue on my computer. Move along.

DarthValeria likes this

Yes, but no images starting with 'What if Darth Valeria fought Darth Vader' :(

Actually, now that I checked it, I can't see any recent pics at all. Maybe it has to do with cookies? I'll try looking from my tablet.

Update: Ah yes, it's a cookie issue on my computer. Move along.

lol  :)

• 1 month later...

Based on 2005 Battlefront II story mode

Changing of the Guard

Enjoy!

Something I never understood about this particular mission is why they needed Boba Fett. Yeah, sure, gameplay wise it was good, but the 501st consisted entirely (or almost entirely) of clone-troopers that were bred on Kamino to begin with. Why they needed Boba is unclear since they already most likely knew the layout of all the facilities is really unclear.

Edit: Pretty nice job overall. Of course, some things were lacking (animations, for example), but that's the engine's fault. Loved the extra details.

Why the AT-ST's though?

DarthValeria likes this

Based on 2005 Battlefront II story mode

Changing of the Guard

Enjoy!

I liked it a lot, only criticism I have is that some action scenes tend to drag too much. I would lower the HP of every NPC to just one, so we won't see characters getting shot multiple times and still survive. I'd also consider modifying some sounds so they don't spam scenes from the film whenever they get hit. 

DarthValeria likes this

I liked it a lot, only criticism I have is that some action scenes tend to drag too much. I would lower the HP of every NPC to just one, so we won't see characters getting shot multiple times and still survive. I'd also consider modifying some sounds so they don't spam scenes from the film whenever they get hit. 

Well, in out-of-movie media (books, for example) blasters take more than one hit to actually kill someone.

It's only fair you wouldn't immediately die of a shot to the leg. -_-

This reminds me of:

DarthValeria likes this

Well, in out-of-movie media (books, for example) blasters take more than one hit to actually kill someone.

It's only fair you wouldn't immediately die of a shot to the leg. -_-

This reminds me of:

https://youtu.be/SHEfTrXwzwQ

But this isn't a book, it's a visual medium. It's uninteresting to see a random background character get shot four times while he repeats lines from ROTS. 

the_raven and DarthValeria like this

Good idea <3

Something I never understood about this particular mission is why they needed Boba Fett. Yeah, sure, gameplay wise it was good, but the 501st consisted entirely (or almost entirely) of clone-troopers that were bred on Kamino to begin with. Why they needed Boba is unclear since they already most likely knew the layout of all the facilities is really unclear.

Edit: Pretty nice job overall. Of course, some things were lacking (animations, for example), but that's the engine's fault. Loved the extra details.

Why the AT-ST's though?

I dont know, i believed that the battle would be more efficient with AT-STs

But this isn't a book, it's a visual medium. It's uninteresting to see a random background character get shot four times while he repeats lines from ROTS. 

Yeah, now that I gave it more thought, I guess you're right.

I dont know, i believed that the battle would be more efficient with AT-STs

Well, you're the director, of course.

I just think that having AT-ST's, or other vehicles for that matter, would be a liability considering the architecture of Tipoca City (or wherever those cloning labs were). Still, I could be mistaking, I don't know how much weight the bridges can actually hold.

In any case, here's a thing to criticize ( :P): the AT-ST's would have been very useful against the LAAT's, but in the video they're hardly doing anything.

DarthValeria likes this

Yeah, now that I gave it more thought, I guess you're right.

Well, you're the director, of course.

I just think that having AT-ST's, or other vehicles for that matter, would be a liability considering the architecture of Tipoca City (or wherever those cloning labs were). Still, I could be mistaking, I don't know how much weight the bridges can actually hold.

In any case, here's a thing to criticize ( :P): the AT-ST's would have been very useful against the LAAT's, but in the video they're hardly doing anything.

Well if i remember correctly, In Force Unleashed 2 , there were so many AT-STs on the bridges  :)

Hey, pretty good! The AI ruins the immersion a bit though, and I didn't understand what exactly was going on at ~17:30 - yeah, there were jettroopers there, but the camera was too far. Also, how exactly did Anakin defeat Cin Drallig? Did he Force control the blaster?

Can you, perhaps, recreate the 'Deceived' cinematic from TOR?

https://youtu.be/YdgmH9Vv2-I

There are a bunch of armoured models already available, both for Sith and Jedi.

Or maybe something from TFU or KOTOR? Or even one of those 'What if?' scenarios?

What say you? :winkthumb:

DarthValeria likes this