Who would you rather play as?

Who would you rather play as?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Kyle Katarn or Jaden Korr, which character would you have most liked to have played in a side mission for Jedi Academy?

• Tavion Axmis
    • Alora
    • (Any) Reborn
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Rosh Penin
    • (Any) Jedi
    • Jan Ors
    • Chewbacca
    • Other (Please specify)

Well, I mean, it's Luke.

Everyone wants to play as the bad-ass Jedi Master.

True, for one I'd like a game where you can play as Luke and enter that... uhm thing from the comics, that force power where he kinda uses both light and dark and is cloaked in some green smoke, get faster and stronger? So pretty much a super saiyan Luke. :D

Well, I mean, it's Luke.

Everyone wants to play as the bad-ass Jedi Master.

That's actually the reason it didn't occur to me to want to play as him. Someone who in most people's opinion should be a cut above the rest would take away from the experience. That said, I realise I'm the sort of player who prefers to play the early game to the late game with most things. I would have liked Luke to be more involved in a level like Korriban though, just as Kyle is by your side on Vjunn. :)

I'm surprised nobody selected 'any Jedi', I mean, aren't any of you at least a bit curious as to how and why jedi_trainer ended up on top of that ruin on Korriban? Or how Jedi and Jedi2's training went? Or Raltharan's training?

I came very close to making a standalone level starring jedi/j2! :D

the_raven likes this

I would have liked Luke to be more involved in a level like Korriban though, just as Kyle is by your side on Vjunn. :)

I wanted to post that old PotD from JkFiles where Jaden comes out of Ragnos' tomb with Luke and Kyle only going up the stairs to enter, but instead of the original 'It's over, Ragnos will not be risen', Jaden says 'You were useless!'. Sadly, I couldn't find it anywhere :

I think other people from the EU at the time would've been interesting. I voted (other) because I think a mission for whatever Han was doing at the time would've been very interesting.  -Daisy, your friendly neighborhood admirer of english women and hater of disney

AnonMC and Rooxon like this
  • 2 weeks later...