Getting Penekepack Models In Base/KOTF 2.1

With Penekepack v1.8 released just a few hours ago, I tried to use some of the models such as Rose or Dryden Vos in KOTF 2.1. In the past, it's usually been the simple matter of copying the models folder into a new .pk3 and setting up an NPC with the NPCTool. However, this time after copying the model files over, the NPCTool simply says "no skin available" when selecting it and in-game it spawns the NPCs in with the default Stormtrooper model.

I was wondering if there was a way to get some of these working in KOTF 2.1 or if they simply don't work outside of Movie Duels? I did notice that the models don't have a model.glm or model_default.skin file in them, so maybe it's something to do with that? I have absolutely zero experience with modding or anything so I'm just trying to guess here.

Any help or answers would be appreciated :)

Pickles256 likes this

With Penekepack v1.8 released just a few hours ago, I tried to use some of the models such as Rose or Dryden Vos in KOTF 2.1. In the past, it's usually been the simple matter of copying the models folder into a new .pk3 and setting up an NPC with the NPCTool. However, this time after copying the model files over, the NPCTool simply says "no skin available" when selecting it and in-game it spawns the NPCs in with the default Stormtrooper model.

I was wondering if there was a way to get some of these working in KOTF 2.1 or if they simply don't work outside of Movie Duels? I did notice that the models don't have a model.glm or model_default.skin file in them, so maybe it's something to do with that? I have absolutely zero experience with modding or anything so I'm just trying to guess here.

Any help or answers would be appreciated :)

1. It is called Movie Battles II. Movie Duels is mod that is singleplayer only! 

2. You have to add model.glm and model_default.skin file also. Because Penekepack is replacement, you have to find these two in correct folder and then add them to Rose folder :) (little advice - her files are inside jedi_zf folder) :) just check readme of Penekepack what is replacing what.