Arcadia.gg - A place for new clans to rise and dead clans to be reborn

Link

iGNUtkr.png

The goal behind Arcadia.gg is to provide a means for new clans to start without having to worry about expense or exposure. We provide both a base and a JA+ server that you can use as your clans home, as well as your own unique clan section on our website. The benefits of having a communal server that is shared with other clans is more exposure on an active server, with the alternative being purchasing your own server with no activity to start with, which are both main reasons for clans not getting very far off the ground.

We also host monthly event called The Arcadia Epoch. It's a large event spanning a couple of hours, where the the winners from each event will be awarded points, and a the end of the Epoch, the points will be added up until we have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place... who will then be awarded prizes via PayPal, Steam, whatever method you prefer.

We have a lot of things we'd like to advertise e.g. training, podcast, the epoch, but I don't want to overflow you guys with information. So I'll just leave a thread from our website which explains everything :P

We also have a discord for anyone who is interested, you can find that here:
https://discord.gg/BrYUgdM

I look forward to working with some of you, so far we've gathered a lot of interest. If you'd like to contact me directly on Discord, my username is Link#5548
MrDJSilva, z3filus, MagSul and 3 others like this

Thanks Circa, really appreciate that. A LOT going on right now with Arcadia, so it's worth checking out =)

Our discord has tripled in size so it's worth checking out

https://discord.gg/BrYUgdM

When do we officially launch?
We will be launching on the day of the Epoch officially, which is the 30th June. On that date, I'd like to encourage Arcadia hosted clans to use us as their main server, so that our server activity will kick off.

Awards

I have added awards to the forum, which should start appearing on your profile, side panels in posts etc See below for a list of awards I've put together. More to be added but this is the baseline prior to launch.
chrome_2018-06-18_14-33-30.png.045132050
chrome_2018-06-18_14-34-51.png.77bf0d0bd
chrome_2018-06-18_14-33-14.png.d082fef6d
"Clans" Changes
Over the next week or so, I'm going to be expanding our Clans area so that Leaders have more control over their sections and can do A LOT more. More details in another thread later.
I've also added another section to your profile area. See below. I'm hopefully going to look at making this automatic in the future so there's less manual work involved when updating your clan status.
chrome_2018-06-18_14-36-58.png.e3d984ac2
The Base Academy
This is on hold as Water is on a LOA. We're looking to get another teacher in his place until his return.

Arcadia Epoch Changes
During the CTF/Siege test runs at the weekend, a lot of issues came up which may result in me having to scrap these events from the Epoch. Hopefully I won't need to do this, but if I do I'll replace it with some good events.

Movie Nights
Big thanks to Dai for hosting some amazing movie nights the past 3 weeks. We've seen Bladerunner, American Psycho, John Wick. These are a lot of fun and I encourage people to attend one to see what you're missing out on.

New Staff
Unsure if I've announced one or two of these already, however please welcome MrDJSilva to advocates and Leonhart + Arluen to Event Hosts!

Servers
So far our servers have been well received by those using them. Our base server has gone through a few tweaks. If you have any suggestions then by all means shout and I'll have a look.

Advertisements
Big thanks to everyone who has advertised for us over the past week, our numbers have tripled in a very short time which is really impressive. We've got a LONG way to go though, so if you have any JKA friends who aren't aware of Arcadia, then you're our best way of advertising!

Smoo likes this