{C} - The Cult of Ragnos

Cult_of_Ragnos.jpg

Welcome too the Cult, of Ragnos.

=================================================================================================================================================================================================

The Cult of Ragnos, short {C} is an more Fun based clan, holding Skill based Rank's, which wont be so Hard too earn, Upon joining the Cult you'll start as an Apprentice of Ragnos through Good Behavior, Activity, and more you'll easily be able too get up there in the Ranks and reach even higher and Higher ranks.

As we Currently do not have an Server yet, we are just playing on Server that have people on it, and that look fun, (Like the {JOF} Server) as we are an Fun clan, we just try too have an Chill and Fun time there, playing, dueling, and maybe even Laughing our Asses Off.

Our Rank tree, current Members, and more will be listed below, (Please keep in mind ,the project was in my Mind long ago, but was brought too live today [21st of May, 2018] So do not except really anyone too be in this clan, as i havent found anyone to either found the clan with me or Join.

Applications for now until an Forum is opened will be handled over THIS Forum post here (Application template down Below!)

=================================================================================================================================================================================================

RANK ROSTER

Cult_Of_Ragnos_Ranks.jpg

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

What's your Ingame name?

Whats your Playtime in JK:JA?

Experienced Player?

Understand Humor and Fun?

Age?

Info about you?