Darth Andeddu: The Ancient Sith Lord

1 hour ago, Dart Vader said:

Ah this model is a man in a Darth Andeddu armor from SWTOR. Not real Darth Andeddu but not bad before others.

This is where kitbashing sometimes dominants a full port, I'll work on rigging up an accurate model of him for you when I get a chance. I know what happened last time, but things are different now.

exarsenpai12 and Lancelot like this
34 minutes ago, Thisismyusername said:

Geez, the whole time I was reading that, I felt like a kid watching my parents fight...

Some people just get triggered over anything, but I can go all day until I stomp them out. Dart Vader has waited long enough for something to finally be given to grant his wish, and I'm that guy to do it.

Dart Vader likes this
13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

No not really.

Then you had no reason for your that jab on the favor I did for Dart Vader, we already settled this Jeff. Yet you prove to me what I mentioned to you earlier, you always come back to me because of something you can't live with...

1 minute ago, Thisismyusername said:

yeah. Now THAT whole situation was drama

Over time, I've had a change of heart. I know many of you were looking forward to me fulfilling Dart Vader's request to create Darth Andeddu, but with the constant spamming of reference pictures began to annoy me and I let it get to me and shot it down and not just that, but shot down Dart Vader which I regret doing. A lot has changed over time with how I was into how I am now about things, and coming back to this after I saw Dart Vader try to bring this thread back to life I knew what I had to do. I'm not that person I used to be, I don't know if you have seen my thread but now I am handing out models I have worked on that people are interested in and it makes me happy to know I am making someones day as I am going to try and kitbash Darth Andeddu since the TOR port wasn't all that accurate. Sometimes the hardest choices require the strongest wills which will lead to making friends and making enemies, but know this I will always stand my ground and from here on out I am for the community and will do what I can and stop for no one if I know what they seek is out there and gladly help them or give it to them, because that's why this community exists. We are here to keep JKA alive and discover its potential.

exarsenpai12 likes this
54 minutes ago, Omega said:

Then you had no reason for your that jab on the favor I did for Dart Vader, we already settled this Jeff. Yet you prove to me what I mentioned to you earlier, you always come back to me because of something you can't live with...

I can't help it your so sensitive, but I live just fine.

I'm locking this topic, for two reasons:

1. Dart Vader's request was fulfilled.

2. To prevent this topic to get out of hand.

@Jeff and @Omega, there are many other places where you can settle your argument. PM or Discord may be some of them, but not this forum and especially not this topic. Anyway, I really hope that the tension between both of you cools down.

Omega and Jeff like this