Darth Andeddu: The Ancient Sith Lord

Darth Andeddu the The First Darth: Immortal Sith God

Darth Andeddu, also referred to as the Immortal God-King of Prakith, was an ancient humanoid male who reigned as Dark Lord of the Sith, and was dubiously thought of as the forebear of the "Darth" title.

Star-Wars-Custom-Immortal-God-King-Darthde51ddf51f6501c977dd3e397b25ae18.jpgAndeddu%2B3.1.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZbMhpG3VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vPShQCJlw

Smoo, exarsenpai12, Omega and 1 other like this

Looks like the revived corpse of Magneto. :P That helmet!

Seriously though, looks like a cool character. I wonder what his voice would sound like though. I don't think there are any canonical voice references, are there?

Long as it doesn't turn out to be like Abe Lincoln's voice, it should be good :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Lancelot changed the title to Darth Andeddu: The Ancient Sith Lord
5 minutes ago, Omega said:

Not sure what you're getting at, but anyone who has payed attention to what I post I never claim anything as mine. If I were you, I would choose your words more carefully before letting your ego get in the way.

What I'm getting at is you took this from a PRIVATE discord chat and posted it publicly, without permission. My ego has nothing do with it as it isn't my model.

TheWhitePhoenix and Teancum like this
2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

What I'm getting at is you took this from a PRIVATE discord chat and posted it publicly, without permission. My ego has nothing do with it as it isn't my model.

And now people will know, all their requests, all their ideas, all these things that's supposed to bring this community together was being hidden from them all this time. This is just the beginning, I may not be the hero JKHUB deserves, but I am the one they need that's going to put an end to this parade. You said it yourself Jeff, but nothing is truly private online and how do you think all these members will feel once they find out there is soo much more out there that have been in the list of hundreds of requests that have been ignored. Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same and now it's here, or should I say I AM.

Just now, Omega said:

And now people will know, all their requests, all their ideas, all these things that's supposed to bring this community together was being hidden from them all this time. This is just the beginning, I may not be the hero JKHUB deserves, but I am the one they need that's going to put an end to this parade. You said it yourself Jeff, but nothing is truly private online and how do you think all these members will feel once they find out there is soo much more out there that have been in the list of hundreds of requests that have been ignored. Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same and now it's here, or should I say I AM.

LOL that's your argument. I'll say it here yes I've done a lot of models that haven't been released and may never be, nor would I care if they were but I am not obliged to fulfill requests and my track record on requests speaks for itself as I've done numerous requests over the years. So if people want to get mad that I've made a lot of stuff that's unreleased so be it. But I doubt anyone will get bothered as that logic is insane.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

LOL that's your argument. I'll say it here yes I've done a lot of models that haven't been released and may never be, nor would I care if they were but I am not obliged to fulfill requests and my track record on requests speaks for itself as I've done numerous requests over the years. So if people want to get mad that I've made a lot of stuff that's unreleased so be it. But I doubt anyone will get bothered as that logic is insane.

You do notice how JKHUB is slowly decreasing in activity right? Ever pay attention to what JKHUB used to be compared to what it is now? Yes you have fulfilled requests, as well as I, and as well as others so I think we can agree we all have. We all have projects we share and some of them don't get finished, we all go through this at some point and that is understanding and yes some people do get upset because of a promising project that didn't make it to finish. What I don't understand though is how...not going to mention any names but how some people claim models as theirs when legal they don't own it, all they did was port it. On top of that share it in a private group of which I call the elites, where all the content is kept for themselves where people outside of the group not to mention don't even know of its existence are left in the dark as some of that content has been requests of many. And I'll say this again, anything you upload for example, a mega account is not actually private. Anything private for that person only, would be wise to keep it in a folder for themselves and not upload it online. So again, the activity on JKHUB is slowly decreasing due to requests ignored, ideas shot down and stuff being hidden from the public that's private yet isn't private when it's shared in a group which defeats the purpose of privacy. So if you want to keep going, you're only going to feed me bullshit that I will turn into reality. Many of us have lives outside of JKHUB but at the end of the day we still come back to it, hoping for fulfillment as why JKHUB was created in the first place.

13 minutes ago, Omega said:

You do notice how JKHUB is slowly decreasing in activity right? Ever pay attention to what JKHUB used to be compared to what it is now? Yes you have fulfilled requests, as well as I, and as well as others so I think we can agree we all have. We all have projects we share and some of them don't get finished, we all go through this at some point and that is understanding and yes some people do get upset because of a promising project that didn't make it to finish. What I don't understand though is how...not going to mention any names but how some people claim models as theirs when legal they don't own it, all they did was port it. On top of that share it in a private group of which I call the elites, where all the content is kept for themselves where people outside of the group not to mention don't even know of its existence are left in the dark as some of that content has been requests of many. And I'll say this again, anything you upload for example, a mega account is not actually private. Anything private for that person only, would be wise to keep it in a folder for themselves and not upload it online. So again, the activity on JKHUB is slowly decreasing due to requests ignored, ideas shot down and stuff being hidden from the public that's private yet isn't private when it's shared in a group which defeats the purpose of privacy. So if you want to keep going, you're only going to feed me bullshit that I will turn into reality. Many of us have lives outside of JKHUB but at the end of the day we still come back to it, hoping for fulfillment as why JKHUB was created in the first place.

It doesn't matter what you think. Requests DO NOT have to be fulfilled and if a group of people want to have a discord group that hosts files to be private, there's nothing wrong with that. I personally don't care what content gets posted of mine, but you don't get to decide on releasing files someone else made. So if a MOD or RP group was hosting private files under your logic they should just be posted publicly. Since your part of a mod are you going to post there content to the world as there is no difference. There's just a huge lack of respect.

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It doesn't matter what you think. Requests DO NOT have to be fulfilled and if a group of people want to have a discord group that hosts files to be private, there's nothing wrong with that. I personally don't care what content gets posted of mine, but you don't get to decide on releasing files someone else made. So if a MOD or RP group was hosting private files under your logic they should just be posted publicly. Since your part of a mod are you going to post there content to the world as there is no difference. There's just a huge lack of respect.

"Don't get to decide on releasing files someone else made" you mean PORTED, I guess you don't understand the reality of all this. Like I said if you want to keep going, I will only expose reality more and more...

1 minute ago, Omega said:

"Don't get to decide on releasing files someone else made" you mean PORTED, I guess you don't understand the reality of all this. Like I said if you want to keep going, I will only expose reality more and more...

Yeah even if it's ported it makes no difference. It was posted in a private group to remain there. Port it yourself and post it, oh that's right you can't.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Yeah even if it's ported it makes no difference. It was posted in a private group to remain there. Port it yourself and post it, oh that's right you can't.

What you just said right there, just showed everyone your true colors of ignorance, keep going Jeff because just like on discord you made an ass out of yourself in the one group and you seem to be doing a good job on here. You wouldn't know how far I've come along in modding for JKA, oh that's right because I kicked you from my group and seems like you couldn't live with your own failure and where did that bring you? Back to me, and here we are as I put you in your place once again as you're running in circles as you probably feel so desperately that you're right...

14 minutes ago, Omega said:

What you just said right there, just showed everyone your true colors of ignorance, keep going Jeff because just like on discord you made an ass out of yourself in the one group and you seem to be doing a good job on here. You wouldn't know how far I've come along in modding for JKA, oh that's right because I kicked you from my group and seems like you couldn't live with your own failure and where did that bring you? Back to me, and here we are as I put you in your place once again as you're running in circles as you probably feel so desperately that you're right...

Not at all I'm just sticking up for friends of mine. 

Teancum and TheWhitePhoenix like this