Requiem Sanctuary in OpenJK

Has anybody been able to get the Requiem Sanctuary map to work on Openjk servers?. For whatever reason, it's extremely unstable when used in new builds of JK and crashes quite frequently. I was wondering if anybody made a fixed or optimized version that's less susceptible to crashing? 

It works on KotF (it's openjk based)

I tried uploading the KOTF 2.1 version to openjk, it has the same instability problems that the vanilla version had. KOTF  has it's own engine, renderer and updater, so it's different than OpenJK.  For whatever reason, the openjk server just doesn't like it. The simplest actions in game can crash the server in less than a minute when using that map specifically. 

I always had an issue with it crashing on vanilla JKA, but not on OpenJK. It's always been unstable. Do you get an error when it crashes?

Usually the server just freezes up and I have to exit to the main menu while waiting for the server to restart, even something as simple as spawning 3-5 npcs leads to a server crash. 

Yeah it's an issue with it being on an online server, and like I said, happens on basejka as well. It's not OpenJK specific. Not really much to be done without the original author of the map to find out why and fix it.