RB_EndSurface() SHADER_MAX_INDEXES hit

I'm getting this error message when I switch to JAWA's A280 repeater replacer based on the original trilogy's rebel rifle. First, I didn't expect limitations like this with Openjk and second, for some reason, older saves will work just fine with the weapon. I assume this literally means that, as I've been adding mods, the game hit it's max shader limit.

Also, just in case anyone has suggestions or help, I'm trying to find a way to replace all single player npcs, effects and weapon models with newer or better versions that can give the give the game the feeling that it takes place between the original trilogy and the force awakens in addition to giving the player more options and updated graphics. So far I've been fairly successful. It took me awhile to realize how to get Spanki's jedi and sith models to work together for NPCs while merging the best of both in a single playermodel menu. I'm afraid that, and the female Jedi customization mod alone may be too many shaders.

I'm just testing the game right now with all the mods I've added and heavily tweaked. I hope to have it ready in a week so my kids and I can enjoy the single player content.

EDIT: I should also mention I've added the Jedi Outcast mod and assets to gamedata so we can play through the outcast game first with Jedi Academy mods and the option of dual/staff sabers. If there's anything from the JOA mod that replaces or overwrites content from the Jedi Outcast assets, I can delete that as well, but before I go deleting things I'd like to know if it's even a part of the problem.

Ideally I'd like to be able to increase the max shader indexes.