Hey Romain, what's up old friend? I'm not familiar with this walker but the model looks good, i think you could've added a few tris here and there to make the silhouette rounder, this thing could be twice the count and still be an efficient asset! :winkthumb:

DT85 likes this

Hey Romain, what's up old friend? I'm not familiar with this walker but the model looks good, i think you could've added a few tris here and there to make the silhouette rounder, this thing could be twice the count and still be an efficient asset! :winkthumb:

I'm good and you ? I actually work on the Grinch for Universal ! Cloth modeling and dynamics.

And I completely remod the walker since a poor quality ILM render just leaked. The Star Wars Commander version of the AT-DT was more a small single pilot walker but the film version is huge ! So I decided to mix the two model for JKJA. 1529 poly. Tell me where I can add more poly. Maybe the feet ? I don't really remember the max polycount for JKJA vehicle.

nJIqTQN.jpg

Noodle, Vade Parvis and z3filus like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Fine! With the release of Solo, I liked this Flak on legs. Powerful infantry support vehicle, along with AT-PT and AT-DP. From the game Pinball FX3, the high-quality AT-DT model has long been ripped off. You can download it here. This can help as a reference sample for more information.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wqoy70v4wwyraw9/AT_DT.rar/file

tyJiJXY.jpg

Noodle, Delmi and Lancelot like this