Adult Han Solo and Lando Calrissian in their Younger Days Outfits

Now I know this may be too early to request such characters from the upcoming Solo movie, but for those two characters that we all know of, what if Han Solo and Lando Calrissian as adults from the OT would dress themselves as their younger casual outfits that we'll see in the new Solo movie? I mean looking at Han in this screenshot, he's like wearing a brown jacket with a blackish blue shirt rather than the blue jacket and white shirt. As for Lando, he doesn't seem to wear his snazzy Cloud City outfit with an awesome cape, he actually wears yellow like if it's his Game of Death to win at Sabacc with Han for the Millennium Falcon. I mean wouldn't that be cool if Han and Lando as adults still wear their casual outfits? :)

han_and_lando_with_chewie_by_avgnjr1985-

krkarr, the_raven and z3filus like this
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, let's wait for the solo movie. I'm sure people like @@Scerendo will be working on player models for that. :) Patience, my young padawan.

Ok so today is the release of the Han Solo Movie (No Spoilers this time), now can someone work on making the Adult Han and Lando wearing their original casual style outfits from the movie for me? :P

Tis such a joke on disney's/ lucasarts' part to cast actors who look nothing like the originals though :(

I mean, sure, they would never look exactly like the originals, but at least cast someone who resembles the original actors at least a bit! This isn't the opera, it's the movies, people's appearance matters! :(

Jeff likes this

Tis such a joke on disney's/ lucasarts' part to cast actors who look nothing like the originals though :(

I mean, sure, they would never look exactly like the originals, but at least cast someone who resembles the original actors at least a bit! This isn't the opera, it's the movies, people's appearance matters! :(

They did a stunning job with Tarkin in Rogue One. Leia too honestly, since that wasn't even Carrie. They could've kept Alden and done a bit of CGI work on his face, just to give him a bit more of likeness to OT Han. But I personally had no issues with him. I thought Lando's robot was the most cringe in the whole movie. Everything else was tasty.

They did a stunning job with Tarkin in Rogue One. Leia too honestly, since that wasn't even Carrie. They could've kept Alden and done a bit of CGI work on his face, just to give him a bit more of likeness to OT Han. But I personally had no issues with him. I thought Lando's robot was the most cringe in the whole movie. Everything else was tasty.

Tarkin? Dude, Tarkin was just terrible! Leia worked because she remained mostly still, but Tarkin not only looked fake as shit, he also looked really evil. They also did the whole revisionist thing - in ANH he was a calculating and cold character, a proficient professional, if you will; in Rogue One, he was turned into an actually evil, sadistic bastard.

Nowadays everything is CG for some reason, but it usually looks really fake (cartoony), the actors don't feel their environment and can't act in it (maybe they're really not very good actors then?) but the movie production costs actually turn out higher than they were with practical effects. And this is a problem not just with Star Wars, most contemporary fantasy/ sci-fi/ monster movies have this issue - too much CG, not enough practicals. Only thing I did like about TFA (maybe TLJ too) was that they used a lot of practical effects.

But anyway, if people say Alden did a good job, I'll go along with it, at least, until I watch the movie and make my own opinion :D

Now that's awesome!! Glad to see Han Solo looking stylish with his original outfit! Hope he'll do Lando next. :)

If you mean like  this?

@dark_apprentice did a "res-kin" of my ported Lando. You can find it on his Solo pack

BTW, that Solo is the younger version. When you said "Adult" I thought you mean something like

xF5BqFc.jpg

Or

K46xChM.jpg