So, the next installment in SW animated series?

Once Rebels ended, i googled to find out if there was any other show in the works. While i didn't find any particular info, i did find that they _are_ planning a new animated series, no details though. Didn't look for any updates since then, however.

Since we don't seem to have such a topic yet, i figured i'd start one. So...

What i think is, they will go with a follow-up to Rebels, where Sabine and Ahsoka go to search for Ezra after the Empire is defeated, as implied from the Rebels finale (maybe Thrawn and Ezra will even team up to survive some new enemy in wherever the whale-squids took 'em). Another route would be to go with new, different characters, maybe set during the new trilogy's events, maybe even as some outside-the-movies adventures to the new protagonists. Then again, maybe they'll go with the live action series after all. If so, i hope it'll be better than those lame marvel/ whatever series they keep airing on tv these days.

Anywho, opinions, suggestions, news?

Discuss.

I thought that they were following up Rebels with this: http://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/star-wars-resistance-animated-series/

It makes sense, they've done the prequels and original trilogy eras.

Didn't know of this. Interesting, thanks.

Personally, not much of a fan of pilot dogfights and stuff, but i remember that fan made anime about the rebel alliance fighting imperials and it was cool as phuck!

• 3 months later...