Apparently there was an official Jedi Academy hat

Brought out my Xbox version of JKA to install it on my Xbox One via backwards compatibility, and looked through the booklet. Apparently there was a JK hat. Can't find it anywhere on ebay, and I kind of doubt it sold all that well. Anyone buy it back in the day, and do you still have it? Just curious!

8WSo56x.jpg

MagSul, Smoo, dg1995 and 4 others like this

Ah, back when games had actual manuals - printed on paper and (more or less) in color. It's interesting to see that they advertised a Jedi Academy hat. To be honest, this is the first time I'm seeing it.

Did people actually buy it? Maybe it was one of those extras they attempted to sell, but nobody cared about.

And there was also a strategy guide? To me, there was no strategy at all. All I did was mashing buttons and hoping that I would get through that mission.

Smoo likes this

Ah, back when games had actual manuals - printed on paper and (more or less) in color. It's interesting to see that they advertised a Jedi Academy hat. To be honest, this is the first time I'm seeing it.

Did people actually buy it? Maybe it was one of those extras they attempted to sell, but nobody cared about.

And there was also a strategy guide? To me, there was no strategy at all. All I did was mashing buttons and hoping that I would get through that mission.

I actually have the strategy guide, but I bought just for the collector in me. 

Smoo likes this

I miss strategy guides. They kind of became obsolete with the internet around :(

True, but even with the internet those manuals were great, they provided background and other nifty info in ways the internet never could, not even in the 90's. Or maybe i'm just nostalgic?

• 4 weeks later...

Brought out my Xbox version of JKA to install it on my Xbox One via backwards compatibility, and looked through the booklet. Apparently there was a JK hat. Can't find it anywhere on ebay, and I kind of doubt it sold all that well. Anyone buy it back in the day, and do you still have it? Just curious!

8WSo56x.jpg

Did you try going to the LucasArts Company Store? Kappa Kappa :)

• 5 months later...