Joining the Team

Hey guys, I would like to offer my assistance in the development of this mod =)

1. Applying for: Mainly mapping. (I am, however, easily taught and have a basic understanding of scripts)
  2. Why are you interested in helping us? - Because i think this mod is the greatest opportunity to play a game that makes you feel like a true jedi, bounty hunter or sith.
    No other mod (or even game for that matter), gives me the same feeling that this does..
    Other than that, I believe Single Player can be a very important part of this mod, and would like to create, implement and optimize the maps in the SW campaign..
  3. Prior Modding Experience: I have done a lot of individual modding for many of the Total War games, starting back in the good old M2TW days =).. Beside that, I have done some mapping in JKA, but need the last details, before my maps actually gets the natural (non-square) feel

Hey guys, I would like to offer my assistance in the development of this mod =)

1. Applying for: Mainly mapping. (I am, however, easily taught and have a basic understanding of scripts)
  2. Why are you interested in helping us? - Because i think this mod is the greatest opportunity to play a game that makes you feel like a true jedi, bounty hunter or sith.

No other mod (or even game for that matter), gives me the same feeling that this does..

Other than that, I believe Single Player can be a very important part of this mod, and would like to create, implement and optimize the maps in the SW campaign..

3. Prior Modding Experience: I have done a lot of individual modding for many of the Total War games, starting back in the good old M2TW days =).. Beside that, I have done some mapping in JKA, but need the last details, before my maps actually gets the natural (non-square) feel

Hi, thanks for applying!

Send me a private message showing off some of your work at your earliest convenience. I'd be very interested in seeing what you have.

Mainly JKA work, but feel free to show off your Total War work as well, my father loves Total War.