The Supreme Clan & Community.

Djinn

logo2shadedtext.jpg

Okay, Hello everyone I am Djinn. I would like to advertise my fairly new clan. 

We are Sµpreme, i pride this clan on being both Full Force, Saber and some strafe practicing. (I need some myself  :D ) We currently have 8 members, but were just started 2 days ago.

Details;
1. Current JKA Server IP: 54.39.68.67:29070  (shorter ip should be coming soon thanks to JKHub)
2. Supreme.Forumotion.Com is our website.
3. We currently run an edited version of JAPro that is very clan friendly, Props to Loda himself for the edit.
4. Our rules are slim, but we basically just want people to know not to be an annoyance. The basic word is this, you know what an admin is going to punish you for, so don't do it.
5. We do have ranks, similar to an RP set up although the clan is not that itself. 

Ranking System Details;
There are 2 divisions here, These divisions do not determine what you do and there are no requirements for either. They are simply only there to add a competitive nature inside the clan.

High Council is the highest rank, consistent of 4 members, and the ''leaders'' of the clan. We currently have 2

Sky Division & Space Division

''Grand Master'' is the Leader of the Sky Division, ''Lord'' is the leader of the Space Division.

Sky Division ranks after- Master, Guardian, Knight & Apprentice.
Space Division ranks after- Elite, Weaver, Sentinel & Disciple

The first rank is known as Initiate, which is a testing rank to make sure the clan likes you and you like us.
There are NO timelimits on the ranks, you just rank as the administration sees fit and based on your contribution, activity, and somewhat on improvement of skill.

I just want to stress that while we do attempt to be competitive, this clan is here for fun, Skill is not everything to us!
We are currently looking for administration help of the higher ranks. IF you feel like this suits you, are a mature human and have a natural leading ability, feel free to PM me, stop by the server or apply on our website. Grand Master & Lord are currently available and i am still looking for 2 more High Council members.

Here is a invite link to our clan discord;
https://discord.gg/uNgkNRR

I hope that everyone, even people that don't want to join would stop by an see us. We are friends to everyone in the JKA Community! Much love everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I will update this consistently as things change over time.

Regards,

Djinn

Smoo likes this