The story of the cavern and SCP Chaos Ops WIP Advances

2 hours ago, DarthDementous said:

That's the one! Then nice, definitely impressed. The way you've done the lighting and shaders reminds me of a @Szico VIImap, who interestingly also did a lot of urban environments

Thanks, Szico is the lord and master of maps (at least for me), I followed his tutorials and his maps. For urban environment, I followed Garry's mod map environments and liminal images, Szico's maps were also an important inspiration when making them. It's something I thank him for all. I hope someday he will return to JKHub, he is sorely missed.

DarthDementous likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello again, for all those who are wondering where the main inspiration for the next three maps, well, the inspiration comes from an album: The Gallery by Dark Tranquility (Because I'm a fan of Metal Music), from this album I was inspired by its aesthetics to create the new environments that have been created and are in the process of being created:

Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery: 25 años de un pilar del death melódico |  Science of Noise - Rock Magazine

Since 3 months ago, I have been working on these maps, well let's start with the presentation of them (Note: The credits section is updated every time there is a new update): 

Spoiler

Originally it was going to be only one map, but there were engine limitations it had to be cut into three maps.

Pc_townhall01:

shot2023-02-14_12-15-21.jpgPc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01Pc_townhall01

Pc_townhall02

Pc_townhall02Pc_townhall02Pc_townhall02Pc_townhall02Pc_townhall02Pc_townhall02Pc_townhall02

Pc_townhall03

Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03Pc_townhall03

Video:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-chaos-ops/videos/townhall-teaser

Bonus:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-chaos-ops/videos/combat-teaser

That's all for now, have a nice day.

SomaZ, OCD2, Zelanter and 2 others like this

Every time I see screenshots of your maps they blow me away. I can't wait to check this mod out.

There is still a long way to go to finish this mod, however, thank you very much for your comment Circa, for this map, it was more difficult to do it, because the concept was something different from what I do. I hope you were able to see the videos I attached at the bottom of the post.

• 5 months later...

Hello again, it's been a while since I posted a mod preview here, so since great things are coming for the community from other forum members I decided to come back with some new previews and a proposal for you, but first let's see what's new:

Welcome to the attic!

For this map I used a song from one of my brother's favorite bands as inspiration. I wanted to give it the aesthetics that I was already handling in the past maps, it took a few months to develop it (Because I was doing other areas of the mod and my personal occupations), however here I leave both images and a video of it (In it you can see a sample of the combat of the waypoints and combat points of some enemy units), several interesting things were added for general use, for example: Thanks to Noodle and Ramikad, the ability to display notes for the user to read was added, this will undoubtedly be very important in the future:

Spoiler

Pc_townhall04:

Pc_townhall04

Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04Pc_townhall04

Here's the link to the teaser: https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-chaos-ops/videos/townhall-the-attic-teaser

But this is not all, since a few months ago I have planned to make a map for the community, one for MP. So I want to submit to vote which map would you like me to recreate for the community. Here is the link to vote for the options:

This is all for the moment, thank you very much for your support and help. I'm waiting for your votes to start making a map for you.

ZelZel, PreFXDesigns and Srethem like this