NEW Model Request (*Movie Accurate* Kylo Ren)

I’ll start this thread/request off, by saying that I understand this is somewhat.. of a “conflictive” request, as I know there’s a number of released Kylo Ren models available in the Downloads section, already.
However, having said that.. With all due respect to the modellers/creators themselves and their work, we don’t currently have a “movie accurate” version of Kylo Ren. Of course, there are always ports, but ports are quite heavily frowned-upon in this community. Plus, I know there’s only a certain amount of freedom you have, as far as making adjustments or any improvements with them.

To date, the last iteration we have; is lervish & Plasma’s version. For the most part, the model is very good, but there are some details with the model (such as the sleeves/arms) that are incorrect and inaccurate. Unfortunately, both lervish and Plasma have both stated that neither of them have any plans to return to the model to make changes or updates to it.
So, with that being said.. I think it’d be great to see a NEW, much more accurate model, with attention to small details such as this. Psyk0Sith did start work on a new model (which you can see, posted below), but has since relinquished his time and work on it, as he feels he’s “happy” with lervish & Plasma’s version, despite overwhelming support and requests to “finish what he started” (pun intended lol)

Here's that model:
3EtcHlR.jpg

As you can see, it was an early work.. But already, looking much more movie accurate (particularly with the arms/sleeves). So, I’m just wondering as to whether anyone would be interested in taking up this task?

Thanks!