Can,t Find Kotf Windows Folder

Well finaly i could download kotf 2.1 beta thanks to the launcher, i put the launcher in an appart folder of my pc and i got all the kotf files( the kotf folder that it has all its files in pk3 and a jampgamex86 dll and nothing else) the dlls outside the kotf folder and of course Kotf mp and sp exe files.

I transfer the files to my JKA  gamedata folder (my Jka Base Folder is clear of mods but my game data has AIMOD and MBII mod in their respective folders) so i test the mod  the menu runs fine but when i load a mission or a map the game crashes saying me that it couldn´t find the saves folder.

Now that i look  for the manual instalation tutorial here tells me to look for another  Kotf folder (Kotf- Windows)   the guide tells me  that this folder has another game data folder but the Kotf-windows folder is not there.

PD: i choose to download the files via launcher in another place of my hard disk (Downloads/GameMods/JK3)

Well finaly i could download kotf 2.1 beta thanks to the launcher, i put the launcher in an appart folder of my pc and i got all the kotf files( the kotf folder that it has all its files in pk3 and a jampgamex86 dll and nothing else) the dlls outside the kotf folder and of course Kotf mp and sp exe files.

I transfer the files to my JKA  gamedata folder (my Jka Base Folder is clear of mods but my game data has AIMOD and MBII mod in their respective folders) so i test the mod  the menu runs fine but when i load a mission or a map the game crashes saying me that it couldn´t find the saves folder.

Now that i look  for the manual instalation tutorial here tells me to look for another  Kotf folder (Kotf- Windows)   the guide tells me  that this folder has another game data folder but the Kotf-windows folder is not there.

PD: i choose to download the files via launcher in another place of my hard disk (Downloads/GameMods/JK3)

That was for in any case dont loose my other mods in the downloading process (AIMOD and MBII) 

The updater downloads everything, unfortunately it's quite buggy and I'll need to fix it. Run the updater a few more times to make sure you get everything.

The KotF-Windows folder doesn't exist for the updater because everything is already there. Just extract everything to your Gamedata folder and you should be fine.

The F3R0X likes this