Star Wars: Dragon Ball Z

For me, I grew up with it. It's also the first (and only) anime I've watched. (I also read some of the manga)

I like all types of anime but DBZ was the first other than pokemon and digimon and was hooked. Actually started watching when Goku first became super sayain

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I only saw tv-commercials of it on Cartoon Network - the scene where some girl tries to collect dragon balls underwater really stirred my interest (wait, that sounds a bit hentai :ph34r:) - wanted to watch it, but they never aired it where I live :(

All the parodies in other cartoons just didn't cut it for me, and that Sonic X arc where (was it?) Shadow super Sayained just annoyed me <_<

I only saw tv-commercials of it on Cartoon Network - the scene where some girl tries to collect dragon balls underwater really stirred my interest (wait, that sounds a bit hentai :ph34r:) - wanted to watch it, but they never aired it where I live :(

All the parodies in other cartoons just didn't cut it for me, and that Sonic X arc where (was it?) Shadow super Sayained just annoyed me <_<

I think it went a bit off rails lately with all the forms, but I enjoyed the first mangas (as goku as a kid)... as a kid.

I think it went a bit off rails lately with all the forms, but I enjoyed the first mangas (as goku as a kid)... as a kid.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'lately'. The tv advertisement that I saw was back in the early 2000s (of the 90s anime), and it wasn't hentai :D

Sonic X isn't all that modern either, it ran between 2003 and 2004