Can't remove Jedi Outcast from my PC

Go to solution Solved by The Punisher,

I installed it from an old CD a few months ago and then tried to remove it from my PC, I think i must have delete the program files for some reason, or maybe I tried to uninstall it from my control panel, I don't remember.

Either way now I can't get it off my computer. It shows up in my storage options (windows 10), and in my control panel, but when I click to uninstall it in either, it says "The specific module could not be found". The game functions on my computer though as I copied the files from the disc onto my computer to see if that would allow it to uninstall properly, I can only start it by clicking the jk2sp.exe probably because it's no longer installed properly.

When I open the launcher though, and click Uninstall in the options it gives me the error: "An installation support file could not be installed." So I think this is the main issue, for some reason the installer/uninstaller program isn't on my computer and also won't copy from the disc, or install from the disc... So I have no idea how I can properly uninstall it..

Anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

Try a 3rd party uninstaller, like ZSoft Uninstaller, Smarty Uninstaller, Should I Remove It, Wise Program Uninstaller or Revo uninstaller (there is a 30 days free demo).

Thanks, this worked. I thought of this option of using a 3rd party program, but searching for a program didn't seem to come up with anything, but Revo seemed to do the trick.