Top 10 things all JKA players hate

Hello everyone this is big moist with a big message:

I've compiled a list after asking around and made a video about the 10 things JKA players hate the most. You might not agree or have things to add - and that's OK! I know there is plenty of room for another list.

Please have a look, the rest of my channel has tons of JKA videos too.

I'm having alot of fun making them and I guess it's my way of supporting this now pretty old game.

Smoo, Jeff, therfiles and 2 others like this

Hello everyone this is big moist with a big message:

I've compiled a list after asking around and made a video about the 10 things JKA players hate the most. You might not agree or have things to add - and that's OK! I know there is plenty of room for another list.

Please have a look, the rest of my channel has tons of JKA videos too.

I'm having alot of fun making them and I guess it's my way of supporting this now pretty old game.

I'd say this would be more appropriately named "Top 10 things all JKA Multiplayer players hate", 'cos this only applies to Multiplayer modes and not all JKA players play Multiplayer. What's wrong with the Kyle skin? I don't see any issues. Certainly not to make it the No.1 most hated thing.

Take it with a grain of salt, it isn't supposed to be super serious, and my sample size is rather small. 

Personally I think it's super annoying that you can't have padawan nick on some servers because it's "too anonymous". It's okay to have padawen or asjdoiglkgt though. Should've added that to the list...

Circa, Smoo and Jeff like this

People who don't understand that each server has their own set of rules, get on my nerves easily.

A player can keep breaking one particular rule and risk being kicked with an endless argument, going for that morale victory rather than adjusting to the rules, or finding another server.

Personally I think it's super annoying that you can't have padawan nick on some servers because it's "too anonymous". It's okay to have padawen or asjdoiglkgt though. Should've added that to the list...

It's because many groups and clans would like visitors to identify themselves. Someone who doesnt want to identify himself, comes off very suspicious especially in JKA where trolling with VPN is far too easy.
It doesn't change the fact that trolls still come and go, but its because "lamers" and "trolls" have been known to use the Padawan nickname for almost a decade now, that they're quickly put into that category. (/kicked)

Why would anyone choose to argue about the rules instead of simply finding another server?

People who don't understand that each server has their own set of rules, get on my nerves easily.

For me the general experience when I'm looking for servers is:

>join server

>no laming allowed

>leave server

>join other server

>no laming allowed

>leave server

>join other server

>no laming allowed, no swearing allowed, christian server yadda yadda

>leave server

>exit openjk.x86.exe

>launch MBII.exe

Smoo likes this

For me the general experience when I'm looking for servers is:

>join server

>no laming allowed

>leave server

>join other server

>no laming allowed

>leave server

>join other server

>no laming allowed, no swearing allowed, christian server yadda yadda

>leave server

>exit openjk.x86.exe

>launch MBII.exe

You know you're always welcome on my server. :)