Can someone remake "The Ladder" but with Praetorian guards instead of sith (Also any other good endless maps)

Go to solution Solved by Droidy365,

Oh, nice request!

I remember there was a ladder for JK2 set in the Pit multiplayer map, and another one for JKA with a Ragnos-themed platform. One of them may be what you're talking about, I'm not sure :lol:

A cheap way to fulfil your request would be to simply replace the models of all reborn/ cultists/ shadowtroopers with the Praetorians in the respective .npc files, and simply run any ladder map, but you know, that's the cheap method :rolleyes::shifty:<_<

Droidy365 likes this

Oh, nice request!

I remember there was a ladder for JK2 set in the Pit multiplayer map, and another one for JKA with a Ragnos-themed platform. One of them may be what you're talking about, I'm not sure :lol:

A cheap way to fulfil your request would be to simply replace the models of all reborn/ cultists/ shadowtroopers with the Praetorians in the respective .npc files, and simply run any ladder map, but you know, that's the cheap method :rolleyes::shifty:<_<

Would love a link to the ragnos one, I meant the remake of the JK2 for JKA, I would love a simple replace if anyone knows how to do that lol

Well, I was looking for that Ragnos platform map, but came across this one called Zeus Academy Ladder, and also some ladder for JO, but couldn't find a download link to it. Here's the link to the site, maybe you'll have more luck than I. I'll keep looking for the Ragnos one, but if anyone knows it, they're obviously welcome to post a link :rolleyes:

Small update: Also found this Jedi Dojo map on The Massassi Temple

Pickles256 likes this

What do you mean? There's only one Tavion/Kylo and one Desann/Snoke in the map - Tavion/Kylo's a mini-boss, and Desann/Snoke is the final boss.

Hey last thing (but actually this time) up to you but it might be worth it to wait and do AshuraDX's upcoming model, up to you tho :) I'm hype to play it!

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean? There's only one Tavion/Kylo and one Desann/Snoke in the map - Tavion/Kylo's a mini-boss, and Desann/Snoke is the final boss.

Hey I don't mean to be rude but it has been almost 3 weeks since i've heard anything from you about this, are you still doing this? No rush if so

Wait so does the ladder_npcs work as the map or is that the standard map npc files?

Um... I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I replaced the actual *.NPC files. If you spawn a Shadowtrooper or a JK2 Reborn, you'll get a Guard. If you spawn JK2 Tavion, you'll get Kylo Ren. If you spawn Desann, you'll get Snoke.

Um... I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I replaced the actual *.NPC files. If you spawn a Shadowtrooper or a JK2 Reborn, you'll get a Guard. If you spawn JK2 Tavion, you'll get Kylo Ren. If you spawn Desann, you'll get Snoke

Ok I think I get what you're saying, so if I put those files in the base folder it'll change the npcs on the map? 

Droidy365 likes this

Um... I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I replaced the actual *.NPC files. If you spawn a Shadowtrooper or a JK2 Reborn, you'll get a Guard. If you spawn JK2 Tavion, you'll get Kylo Ren. If you spawn Desann, you'll get Snoke.

Just tried it and it's awesome! Thank you!

Droidy365 likes this