Vehicle Spawns in Singleplayer

Speaking of vehicles, I think they should be heavily optimized.

During the days of the original KotF, although I spawned many vehicles, I really hated flying around in Singleplayer. If it would be possible to get them at least working just like in Multiplayer, that would be a huge improvement.

Singleplayer was always like "You dare to bring a TIE-Fighter into my map? You must die!". And then, after activating the accelerator for a second, you're vehicle was the subject of a nice round of pinball.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

During the days of the original KotF, although I spawned many vehicles, I really hated flying around in Singleplayer. If it would be possible to get them at least working just like in Multiplayer, that would be a huge improvement.

Singleplayer was always like "You dare to bring a TIE-Fighter into my map? You must die!". And then, after activating the accelerator for a second, you're vehicle was the subject of a nice round of pinball.

Yeah, I remember sucking so hard on original KOTF when it came to single-player vehicles.

Nowadays, I ask younger-me "Sam, why do you suck so hard in this clearly balanced game" and laugh my ass off at my ten-year old incompetence.

We all had those days in KOTF of guilty pleasures, regardless of what we filmed or played around with.