[Release] Praetorian Guard by PreFXDesigns

Hello everyone

I am proud to announce my release of a Praetorian Guard in Jedi Knight Jedi Acadamy!
Because my brother and I made a Supreme Leader Snoke model, we also felt obligated to try and make a Praetorian Guard. Well I am happy we did!
At first we didn't thought it would be possible but after some research we gave it a go  :)

To make it short, I started from a frankenstein of 3 parts:
- Praetorian Guard's helmet has been ported by the Punisher and Dark_Apprentice
- DT_Savage Opress' torso made by DT85
- Kylo Ren (TFA & TLJ)'s lower made by Plasma

The body and the arms have been heavily modified, it took me a lot of hours to perfectionate it. My brother did an awesome job on the textures, it couldn't have been any better.

We also got help from Tompa (bot files), Swegmaster (minor bugs fixed) and Kylo Ren who helped us creating the perfect shader  ;)

I am really pleased with the outcome and I hope you'll be too!

Download link v1.1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qcnk394z1x3xx3d/Praetorian+Guard.pk3

Due to the helmet being ported I cannot upload it which sucks balls :(

picture_1.png

picture_2.png

picture_4.png

picture_5.png

picture_3.png

Hello everyone

I am proud to announce my release of a Praetorian Guard in Jedi Knight Jedi Acadamy!

Because my brother and I made a Supreme Leader Snoke model, we also felt obligated to try and make a Praetorian Guard. Well I am happy we did!

At first we didn't thought it would be possible but after some research we gave it a go  :)

To make it short, I started from a frankenstein of 3 parts:

- Praetorian Guard's helmet has been ported by the Punisher

- DT_Savage Opress' torso made by DT85

- Kylo Ren (TFA & TLJ)'s lower made by Plasma

The body and the arms have been heavily modified, it took me a lot of hours to perfectionate it. My brother did an awesome job on the textures, it couldn't have been any better.

We also got help from Tompa (bot files), Swegmaster (minor bugs fixed) and Kylo Ren who helped us creating the perfect shader  ;)

I am really pleased with the outcome and I hope you'll be too!

Download link: https://ufile.io/uw7g9

Due to the helmet being ported I cannot upload it which sucks balls :(

picture_1.png

picture_2.png

picture_4.png

picture_5.png

picture_3.png

Great update of the Praetorian, would love to see him at the download section and not just in a WIP page (you know to avoid duplicated requests from people). Really good work and great to see you are trying to improve your skills. That is a Preatorian I'd love to play it.

PreFXDesigns likes this

Alright I got good news!

I will be getting help from my fellow clan members of JoF (Milamber and scwich).

Milamber is making the current helmet but entirely from scratch and scwich is trying to make the other helmet variations.

I will update you guys as soon as possible but it looks like you guys can expect the praetorian guard to be uploaded on jkhub files somewhere soon :)

Cheers

Lancelot, Tompa9, Jeff and 2 others like this