Epic Matchup - Volume II

Circa

Epic Matchup - Volume II  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win, Han or Lando?

• Han Solo
    • Lando Calrissian

I've got another matchup for you. No, this isn't a dating game. It is a chance for ya'll to debate on who would win between these two characters. Use logic and knowledge of Star Wars lore to back up your choice, when necessary. Keep in mind the characters' abilities and personalities that we are aware of through the media they are featured in. Obviously some of these apply to the EU/Legends canon. Assume these characters are in their prime age, power, ability, etc. unless stated otherwise.

So gearing up for the new Solo movie: who would win in a fight, Han or Lando?

I think the question is a bit unfair. From the OT, we know what to expect of Han simply because he's got more screen-time than Lando. At the same time, from what we did see of Lando, he isn't all that impressive. Sure, he's a scoundrel, sure, he's caring, and he's a good person overall, but he's also trusting and kinda cowardly, unlike Han who's actually used to taking risk and doing crazy things.

So if we're to judge only by ESB and RotJ, than it's Han, no questions asked.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, because polls killed those.  <_<

After being "used" so many times, the joke has become stale . . .

Really? :o

And here I was, thinking it was those 'Picture of the...' -_-

Off course it wasn't the main reason but in its later days, the "who would win" polls was about the only thing that was posted on the Filesnetwork sites and after at least a year of these polls, I certainly am not waiting for these kind of 'fillers' in order to have a poll . . .

Signature.jpg

After being "used" so many times, the joke has become stale . . .

Off course it wasn't the main reason but in its later days, the "who would win" polls was about the only thing that was posted on the Filesnetwork sites and after at least a year of these polls, I certainly am not waiting for these kind of 'fillers' in order to have a poll . . .

Send me your poll ideas then. Polls are meant to be "filler" anyway. If you don't like them then just ignore them. I'm not saying I disagree necessarily, and I don't expect to have a poll feature in JKH 2.0 for this reason, but still.

therfiles likes this

Send me your poll ideas then. Polls are meant to be "filler" anyway. If you don't like them then just ignore them. I'm not saying I disagree necessarily, and I don't expect to have a poll feature in JKH 2.0 for this reason, but still.

You can also make an option to show/hide them in the profile/settings page . . .

Signature.jpg