trigger_multiple??

Go to solution Solved by AshuraDX,

• Solution

Hello guys,i need a help

Dont know why,but every time i have this trigger_multiple bug in the map.but in this place i haven't got any trigger_multiple,and because of that i always got a NULL Error in multiplayer,when i want to load the map :(

Any ideas?

kby9z.jpg

Make a copy of the .map file, open it in notepad and search for "trigger_multiple".

When you found it, select everything from the "// entity #" line above it down to just above the next "// entity #" line and delete it.

GPChannel likes this

You can also more easily press L in Radiant, select the right entity and delete it. Generally these broken entities are easily recognizable because they are empty (they have no brush), and are typically caused by applying a different brush-based entity to the same brush (or brush group).

A quick example, if you create a brush, make it a func_door, then select it again and make it a func_breakable it will create an empty func_door at the center of the map (0, 0, 0); or at least this is what happens in some versions of Radiant. I seem to remember that this was removed in more recent versions though.

Circa likes this