Stubborn Audio

Go to solution Solved by Daedra,

So I've put together a soundpack, and made sure that each audio file is Mono, 44100 sample in Audacity. However this does not change the sample.. the audio files revert back to their original sample rate. I am unsure what to do since this has never happened to me before. Any tips?

The project rate has to be changed as well. Otherwise it will just revert to what it was when you opened it, because that's what the project is set to when opening. You don't have to use the resample function, this method should suffice, from my experience.

• Solution

The project rate has to be changed as well. Otherwise it will just revert to what it was when you opened it, because that's what the project is set to when opening. You don't have to use the resample function, this method should suffice, from my experience.

I found the issue. It seems that audacity was creating a duplicate directory and putting the new audio in there, but loading from elsewhere. I fixed that now. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Also I should point out, if it keeps reverting sample, simply copy/paste the audio into an audio file that is already at the sample rate you want and export it. ;)