Can't use special moves! (OpenJK)

Go to solution Solved by PotatoMaster,

Help!

I can't perform any special moves! Neither simple LMB+RMB moves nor jump attacks. NPCs can perform them fine.

I am running OpenJK's Jan 15 build. Without OpenJK, they work. Did I mess something up?

EDIT: After verifying the game with Steam and completely reinstalling the Jan 22 build, they still don't work.

Smoo likes this

I'm glad to hear that you fixed your issue!  It reminds me....  am I the only one who finds it annoying that OpenJK installs a folder into Documents/My Games?  When I first used OpenJK, it took me the longest time to even know this and it makes things very confusing as literally every other mod goes into GameData haha.  Also changing the names of "autoexec" into "openjk" and making two of them (one for sp and one for mp) also made me really confused at first for quite awhile.  Issues with resolution, dismembering, etc.  I got around this by using a program that does "symbolic linking" allowing me to put my OpenJK folder inside GameData (where it should be) but also tricking it into thinking its still inside Documents/My Games!  lol... also my "autoexec" file is one single file that exists in 4 or 5 places at once under different names, very useful for multiple mod folders!