_humanoid Custom Folder Help

Go to solution Solved by The Punisher,

How would I go about exporting a _humanoid.gla into a custom _humanoid folder with its own path? Eg. I wanted to do Palpatine Animations, and wanted the gla to go into a custom _humanoid_pal folder with the gla path being set to there, how would I do it?

PS: I've tried Linken's tutorial, but opening a model using it in either blender or modview gives me this: Wrong gla file version! (538976262 should be 6)

That's a way to do it, however is there a way to do this without having to rely on the amount of letters that comes after a custom humanoid's folder name?

If you want help.. you got it.. give me the file anim and model folder.. and i make it for you..  :winkthumb:

• Solution

That's a way to do it, however is there a way to do this without having to rely on the amount of letters that comes after a custom humanoid's folder name?

Shouldn't be an issue. The path is followed by dots. Just overwrite the dots. In the screenshot below, I renamed the Clone Wars animations to "_humanoid_cwv6" so i could use it with specific models. As you can see in both, the number of characters and the file size remained unchanged....

KDIFMHT.png

hMxI3SI.png

Daedra and swegmaster like this

Shouldn't be an issue. The path is followed by dots. Just overwrite the dots. In the screenshot below, I renamed the Clone Wars animations to "_humanoid_cwv6" so i could use it with specific models. As you can see in both, the number of characters and the file size remained unchanged....

... well.. well.. you know some stuff of hex editing... :D

KDIFMHT.png

hMxI3SI.png

Could I please get a download for that hex program?

KDIFMHT.png

hMxI3SI.png

That works, many thanks Punisher

Yeah, I tried a few and this was the only one that worked for me. A little bit tricky at first but you can change it to English...

Thanks for the hex editing pointers. Just tried it out on my .glm model to change the path and it works, that has been bugging me for so long!

katanamaru likes this