Jaxxon the space rabbit (or Lepi) for Jedi Academy

For those of you who are aware of the Marvel Star Wars Comics from the late 70s might recognize a green space rabbit (or a Lepi) in which they call him Jaxxon (which almost is kinda spelled like Jackson). He first appeared on the cover of Star Wars Issue #8: Eight for Aduba 3. Some of you might also notice that Jaxxon may feel like the inspiration for Bucky O' Hare since he's also a green space rabbit that wears red and even has his own comic book series as well as a video game developed by Konami. I'd say it feels great especially if we have Jaxxon being put into Jedi Academy. Hope to play as Jaxxon. :)

jaxxon-star-wars-comics.png

Daedra and Smoo like this

Don't wanna start up another conflict, but isn't that what they've been saying since at least the prequels? <_<

I wouldn't know, I always avoided those conflicts. But my main point is, at least the request is for a Star Wars related character, and not something like The messed up green telekinetic baby from Akira.

the_raven likes this

Now now let's not derail this thread. People have the right to request whatever they want. I personally hope someone does take up this request. That character looks awesome. Plus, it's star wars. You can't go wrong.

I took it as a joke. (Lando from Empire)

Doesn't work like that, he's just dead during the clone wars and was never alive during the OT.

Was this an attempt to write him out of cannon? He always bothered me anyways.

Don't you mean to write him into canon? Because if he's present in the new canon, even as a corpse, he's still canon. Someone will most likely get the idea to write a backstory for him eventually. Speaking of which, it sounds like a simple enough idea to make a quick buck... :shifty:

I'd certainly think so, concepts like antropomorphic earth rabbits as alien species are one of the many things that makes me not miss the EU. That and shit like this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ssi-ruu

Very well put. I really dislike obviously animal species, but not anthropomorphic animal species (because these make at least some sense), but species of animals that walk on hind legs, or even on all fours but talk and act like they're regular humans (well, not humans, but you get what I'm saying), kinda like the Ssi-ruu, among others.

Noodle likes this