Can anyone have the time to low the texture & vertex for some high models/skin that i have?

Xeby
Go to solution Solved by The Punisher,

Can anyone have the time to low the texture & vertex (low poly) for some high models/skin that i have?

The problem is for those models that i have in Single Player in the original game JA v1.0 the error is: 

Run out of transform space for ghoul2 Models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_Spawn Server

Arcann & Thexan

4EsszwO.png

Satele Shan

ocITuKq.png

Sith Stalker

TO6LBxp.png

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I have some weird problems with OpenJK.. i will try anyway.. :D

It has a certain folder structure. Once you install it just run openjk_sp_x86.exe. Also, you will have a new base folder, so just copy all your .pk3 files there including assets. My documents>MyGames>OpenJK>Base

Also, you will have a new base folder, so just copy all your .pk3 files there including assets. My documents>MyGames>OpenJK>Base

This is not necessary. I've been using OpenJK for over a year and my OpenJK Folder doesn't even has a "base" sub-folder, all my pk3s are in the default "GameData\Base". 

This is not necessary. I've been using OpenJK for over a year and my OpenJK Folder doesn't even has a "base" sub-folder, all my pk3s are in the default "GameData\Base". 

I don't know, whenever I add a new .pk3 I put it in the My Documents directory, and then it loads fine. I guess it's different for others/different OpenJK version.

I don't know, whenever I add a new .pk3 I put it in the My Documents directory, and then it loads fine. I guess it's different for others/different OpenJK version.

Yeah.. well.. to bad about those models.. :P ... Is just me or Satele's head is a bit small in this skin ??

My game is installed in c:\games\Star_Wars\Jedi_Academy with the latest OpenJK (I am constantly checking the bilds) . My pk3s are in c:\games\Star_Wars\Jedi_Academy\GameData\Base. The only time I had problems was with JA Enhanced. I had to copy only some files in  c:\games\Star_Wars\Jedi_Academy\GAmeData\jaenhanced for them to work (mostly effect mods like lightning, lightsaber blade mods, CamSP, etc.).

Xeby likes this

My game is installed in c:\games\Star_Wars\Jedi_Academy with the latest OpenJK (I am constantly checking the bilds) . My pk3s are in c:\games\Star_Wars\Jedi_Academy\GameData\Base. The only time I had problems was with JA Enhanced. I had to copy only some files in  c:\games\Star_Wars\Jedi_Academy\GAmeData\jaenhanced for them to work (mostly effect mods like lightning, lightsaber blade mods, CamSP, etc.).

Ah you have a newer version.

Going back to your problem, you should be good with OpenJK. I can use most models without any issues (as long as the model has 10K verts or less, if it has more, even with OpenJK you will have the same error).

I will try with last version... 

Going back to your problem, you should be good with OpenJK. I can use most models without any issues (as long as the model has 10K verts or less, if it has more, even with OpenJK you will have the same error).

Thanks.. all my models work with the last version of OpenJK... i think this is the best thing what happen for JKA community... Long Live the Open JK ! :starwars:

The Punisher and dg1995 like this

Your OpenJK folder has to have a base folder, because that's where your openjk.cfg and openjk_sp.cfg are located. It should be in your User/Documents/My Games/ folder, not the folder in your GameData folder. You can put pk3s in there. It's generally best to put the bulk of your pk3s in there, so that your vanilla JKA can still launch if you ever need to use it.

Your OpenJK folder has to have a base folder, because that's where your openjk.cfg and openjk_sp.cfg are located. It should be in your User/Documents/My Games/ folder, not the folder in your GameData folder. You can put pk3s in there. It's generally best to put the bulk of your pk3s in there, so that your vanilla JKA can still launch if you ever need to use it.

Yes, under Document,, My games there is one but only with the cfg files, the "screenshot" and the "save" folders. The OpenJK on the main "GameData" folder doesn't has anything but the default files (4 or 5 can't recall exactly). as for vanilla JKA, I don't even bother with it anymore.

Yes, under Document,, My games there is one but only with the cfg files, the "screenshot" and the "save" folders. The OpenJK on the main "GameData" folder doesn't has anything but the default files (4 or 5 can't recall exactly). as for vanilla JKA, I don't even bother with it anymore.

Right. Just making sure you know that's your main base folder for OpenJK. :P It reads your vanilla base folder too but anything in the openjk base folder overwrites the vanilla base folder.

Xeby and The Punisher like this

When I previously used any special RPG-X programs for Elite Force, I could force it to use the Elite Force/RPG-X folder instead of the one it created in the roaming folder by adding a "+set fs_homepath <drivepath>" into the shortcut. Is it possible to force OpenJK to use the Jedi Academy/Gamedata/Base folder instead in the same manner ??

Signature.jpg