Buildings, architectures and Windows

Is a question that i do to all mappers...

well first off...when you create a room on a map or a building with the inside part explorable sure you use the make hollow function of radiant for convert the brush into a box.

my question is... how you do the windows? is better to use the clipper tool to cut walls for making windows or is there is some other way more easy and fast that avoid to split in a lot of parts the wall?

second question: this is more complicated.

there is any good program for making low poly architectural structures in various architectonic style, for making prefab for radiant of architectures, or kitbashing of architectonical low poly 3d elements that is possible to import on radiant for fastly make a building? (this concern various architectonic style of worlds: greek, egypt, china, india, khmer, victorian, futuristic, sci-fi, star wars architecture buildings,  etc

some drag and drop programs that act like the old spore game for making nice low poly building that is possible after to convert on md3 or ase format?

i am searching something like that that work on windows XP SP3 and can allows to make building and costruction fastily and with no painful modelling works like on CAD programs.

the best should be something that have architectural elements already dones, or map prefabs for radiant about JO \ JK like cave prefabs and imperial base prefab hallways,... that i see into file download section of JKHUB.