Shadow/shader problem on butt and shoulders

Hello everyone!

Yes, I'm yet here again with another question but this time the problem is happening with my beloved model I always play with <3

What is the problem?

The problem is annoying shadows on my playermodel's butt and shoulders. It is highly noticable when walking/running.

First of all, assets models do not have this problem nor have I encountered it with someone else his model on JKHub. This must be something that is only happening to me.

When does it happen?

At the moment I'm playing with a version of my model in-game that only shows minor shadows.

Strangly, when using Blender for whatever reason (UV-editing, edit mode) the result is more shadow primarily on his butt and left shoulder. 

I am really confused because i don't know what's causing it.

Because I've put a tiny bit of glow on my players back, you won't notice the shadow on his shoulders that much.

This is something I've been dealing with a long time since the very beginning of my creation but somehow it went away and came back at times, idk maybe because I've re-edited the model.

I have really got no clue. I mean this holds me back to further improve my model.

Is there someone who could help me with this issue?

CLICK ON TITLE FOR BIGGER SCREEN:

Video of my playermodel with minor shadows:

https://vimeo.com/251292243

Video of my playermodel with more shadows:

Looks like bad weighting. can you record a video like that with r_showtris 2 ?

Depending on the topology of the model this might be fixable with a slight adjustment of the weights.

The model originates from a prisoner/jedi model. I don't know where it went wrong but I was also guessing that it might have something to do with weighting.

Unfortunately weighting is difficult to learn and comprehend and I have my exams coming up.

What do you mean with 'r_showtris 2'? In Blender?

Thank you for your concern :)

The model originates from a prisoner/jedi model. I don't know where it went wrong but I was also guessing that it might have something to do with weighting.

Unfortunately weighting is difficult to learn and comprehend and I have my exams coming up.

Ingame, from the console. /r_showtris 2

Ingame, from the console. /r_showtris 2

Ok so as you can see, the result is the same :(

Don't make things more difficult for yourself, check weights in modview instead, you can make the model full white and change to wireframe to really pin point the problem areas.

Well I did it in Modview and checked the wireframe, but to me it all looks normal. I can't see any issues :(