Jedi Master Infila and his Lightsaber

I haven't read the comic (I don't follow comics actually), so I have a bunch of questions:

1. Why is the Jedi gray-skinned? He's not human, I take it? Or is it just the 'lighting'?
  2. Why is he setting up traps for Padawans? That part of their training, or is he a 'chaotically-good' kind of character?
  3. Is that a training bot, or an assassin bot?
  4. Did Vader take his lightsaber for himself, or was there some reason for it?
  5. What's the post-impressionist character in the final image?

I'm not afraid of spoilers, nor am I going to look up the comic, I'm just curious. If spoilers are a problem for others, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

As to the request, it should be fairly simple to make, provided you have a good model to retexture, and have some skill.

bigphil2695 likes this

I haven't read the comic (I don't follow comics actually), so I have a bunch of questions:

1. Why is the Jedi gray-skinned? He's not human, I take it? Or is it just the 'lighting'?
  2. Why is he setting up traps for Padawans? That part of their training, or is he a 'chaotically-good' kind of character?
  3. Is that a training bot, or an assassin bot?
  4. Did Vader take his lightsaber for himself, or was there some reason for it?
  5. What's the post-impressionist character in the final image?

I'm not afraid of spoilers, nor am I going to look up the comic, I'm just curious. If spoilers are a problem for others, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

As to the request, it should be fairly simple to make, provided you have a good model to retexture, and have some skill.

1.) He's an alien

2.) He's a more battle focused Jedi Master

3.) It's a training bot because he's constantly training

4.) In new canon Palpatine told Vader that in order to have a Sith lightsaber you have to kill a Jedi for it. Vader uses his saber for a while in the comics after he turns the crystal red.

5.) In the final image it shows how Vader views himself

1.) He's an alien

2.) He's a more battle focused Jedi Master

3.) It's a training bot because he's constantly training

4.) In new canon Palpatine told Vader that in order to have a Sith lightsaber you have to kill a Jedi for it. Vader uses his saber for a while in the comics after he turns the crystal red.

5.) In the final image it shows how Vader views himself

1) But is he an actual alien, or a near-human\ sub-human?

2) Still doesn't explain why use traps for padawans. Eh, I'll take it as a 'chaotic good' character.

4) But then, how does Vader still use his own saber in the movies? Also, how can anyone change a crystal's color anyway?

1) But is he an actual alien, or a near-human\ sub-human?

2) Still doesn't explain why use traps for padawans. Eh, I'll take it as a 'chaotic good' character.

4) But then, how does Vader still use his own saber in the movies? Also, how can anyone change a crystal's color anyway?

He's a near human alien Jedi that was doing a vow of penance during the clone wars for an unnamed reason. He had set traps for possible tresspassers, not padawan learners.

Vader's chasing him to fulfill his rite to corrupt a kyber crystal, which he does by fighting the jedi battlemaster unnarmed.

This is all during the first months of the Empire.

the_raven and Wasa like this

He's a near human alien Jedi that was doing a vow of penance during the clone wars for an unnamed reason. He had set traps for possible tresspassers, not padawan learners.

Vader's chasing him to fulfill his rite to corrupt a kyber crystal, which he does by fighting the jedi battlemaster unnarmed.

This is all during the first months of the Empire.

thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
16 hours ago, kibasennin said:

(Kirak Infila) is basically one of the few people who undeniably wiped the floor with Vader.

Did you even read the comic? Kirak Infila is no doubt a very interesting character, wise and powerful - and it would be great if someone made a model. Even if it's a kitbashed one.