About Kyber crystal

In the past, Kyber crystal can be combined into one to make red lightsabers.  And Luke's lightsaber is also been made by this method.

But with Disney and deleting EU Universe, weird option has been made.

In their option, Sith's and Luke's lightsabers had not been made by this. The Crystal is natural one and just polluted by the dark side.

Luke also used natural Crystal to make his own lightsaber and his lightsaber didn't turn to red because he didn't fall to the dark side in new canon. (Well, he fall to it in Legend.)

I heard that Ahsoka's lightsaber is white color because it means the 'Gray Jedi'.

I heard when dark side user wields a lightsaber which contains natural clean crystal, the dark side of the Force pollutes it and it turns to red, but when the light side user wields that polluted red lightsaber, it turns to white.  But it never says it restores its own color. If its natural color was blue and turned to red, light side user can make it to white but not blue.

I don't like this option because it loses its own color and can't be restored forever !   I think combined crystal is better than this because it doesn't change its color.

What do you think of this crystal?

In the past, Kyber crystal can be combined into one to make red lightsabers.  And Luke's lightsaber is also been made by this method.

But with Disney and deleting EU Universe, weird option has been made.

In their option, Sith's and Luke's lightsabers had not been made by this. The Crystal is natural one and just polluted by the dark side.

Luke also used natural Crystal to make his own lightsaber and his lightsaber didn't turn to red because he didn't fall to the dark side in new canon. (Well, he fall to it in Legend.)

I heard that Ahsoka's lightsaber is white color because it means the 'Gray Jedi'.

I heard when dark side user wields a lightsaber which contains natural clean crystal, the dark side of the Force pollutes it and it turns to red, but when the light side user wields that polluted red lightsaber, it turns to white.  But it never says it restores its own color. If its natural color was blue and turned to red, light side user can make it to white but not blue.

I don't like this option because it loses its own color and can't be restored forever !   I think combined crystal is better than this because it doesn't change its color.

What do you think of this crystal?

I much rather prefer synthetic crystals being used.

It seems that now crystals follow more George's ideas than in the past, which I like. All living things are influenced by the force, as such, it seems pertinent that kyber crystals react in some way to it, after all, it's the crystal the one that chooses the Jedi, not the other way around. 

In the same way, a red lightsaber is obtained by corrupting the essence of a kyber crystal. In the new canon, the sith take the lightsaber from a Jedi and imbue it with all their dark emotions (thus, making it 'bleed'), which I personally like, since it seems coherent with the whole corrupt nature of the sith. 

Ahsoka's white lightsaber were obtained when she killed the sixth brother and purified his lightsaber crystal. It doesn't mean that it obtained that color because she's a gray jedi, because she isn't, as there's no such thing as a 'gray jedi' in the new canon.