CamSP Error

I keep taking the screenshots, which have worked in the past, but now, whenever I take one, it says something about "Unknown Command end_expression".

I don't know why this is happening, I haven't added new mods.

Maybe it's because I'm using OpenJK?

Idk.

Hi there!

When it says that, is the screenshot still taken? It's been a while since I've played around with CamSP, but I remember adding that junk command (literally it's a NULL command) as a buffer against some sort of error I encountered. Should be harmless, but I don't recall it ever displaying that before. Maybe it is OpenJK.

Hi there!

When it says that, is the screenshot still taken? It's been a while since I've played around with CamSP, but I remember adding that junk command (literally it's a NULL command) as a buffer against some sort of error I encountered. Should be harmless, but I don't recall it ever displaying that before. Maybe it is OpenJK.

It only occurs with OpenJK, yes.

therfiles likes this
  • 1 year later...
On 1/10/2018 at 11:29 AM, Lord Of Hate said:

It only occurs with OpenJK, yes.

Jesus, almost 2 years later and I've finally figured out the problem.

Those using OpenJK and CamSP, make sure to check for screenshots in "Documents\My Games\OpenJK\base\screenshots" if you're using just OpenJK.

I kept checking in the screenshots folder for base jka and I think thats where I screwed up, the "end_expression" command does nothing.

Finally I no longer have a need for stupid base jka.

Major facepalm on my part, time to undo all the editing I did to the CamSP menu's, LOL.

Odeyseis likes this