Random Requests of Mine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every human should know the awesomeness of Johnny Gat.

He quite possibly beats out Duke Nukem in terms of cool factor.

I know who Gat is, though I can't agree on his coolness (I only played Saints' Row 3 and 4, so yeah), but it still doesn't answer my question - is he, or is he not Asian?

What are you on about, dude?

Well, here he's asking about whether he's Asian or not, and in the Chinese New Year thread, he's asking if he'd be allowed to enter Jonny Gat because he's kinda from Asia. I'm just telling him that he can't do that if he's planning on using that ported model for those two reasons. I'm not against porting, I use ported models and I'm still waiting for some to be ported. I'm just trying to get him out of trouble before that trouble starts.

Well, here he's asking about whether he's Asian or not, and in the Chinese New Year thread, he's asking if he'd be allowed to enter Jonny Gat because he's kinda from Asia. I'm just telling him that he can't do that if he's planning on using that ported model for those two reasons. I'm not against porting, I use ported models and I'm still waiting for some to be ported. I'm just trying to get him out of trouble before that trouble starts.

Oh, gotcha.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...