Breast Implants and Bluetooth

So I was doing a serious research session for a class I am in, on Information Technologies in medicine.

And I found this...

http://www.bluetomor...NuorwA.facebook

implants.jpgYou must be thinking to yourself, how can breast implants and Bluetooth technology go together? Well believe it or not, breast implants with a built-in MP3 player are under development.

BT Laboratories analyst Ian Pearson believes breast implants may as well serve a purpose rather than.....well, lets just say "eye candy". Pearson states, "if a woman has something implanted permanently, it might as well do something useful."

One can only imagine how this technology will actually work.

Pearson's idea involves inserting an MP3 player in one breast and a storage chip in the other. The implants would transmit sound and be controlled with Bluetooth technology.

There are still many questions that will surely need to be addressed before this crazy idea actually becomes a reality. Such as:

How will one change tracks, increase volume, etc?

Just imagine the possibility of women walking around with breasts that crank out your favorite tunes. The mind is quickly filled with endless amounts of insane notions.

This technology could be available within the next 15 years.

Care to weigh in?

Aye, some of you seem a little misguided. It would be hard to disagree that breasts already do serve purposes other than cosmetic ones, which is not the case with implants (and this is what it is about) - they just sit there, occupying certain space, looking (relatively) good. Why not use this wobbly, dead, gelatinous, otherwise useless space for small electronics?

Whilst this is clearly madness, you are all missing the point. No one said anything about speakers in the boobs. It would just be like having a wireless i-pod that you take everywhere.

True...but you still have to change songs and such... guess they would come with a remote?