Modders screw around with EA in Battlefront 2

I understand it's a thing of principle, and I support the trolling, but why does anyone need a pink Vader? :huh::ph34r:

They don't. It's purely a well-thought jibe at EA and their shitty antics and claims. How they (Blake Jorgensen) said that SW 'canon' prevented them from doing certain things (and that no-one would wanna see a pink Vader), when 'canon' goes right out the window in their game, anyway.. When you can have the likes of Rey and Darth Maul. etc. (among other mixtures) in the same era. EA can't stop spouting pretentious bullshit and this is a piss-take of said bullshit.

They don't. It's purely a well-thought jibe at EA and their shitty antics and claims. How they (Blake Jorgensen) said that SW 'canon' prevented them from doing certain things (and that no-one would wanna see a pink Vader), when 'canon' goes right out the window in their game, anyway.. When you can have the likes of Rey and Darth Maul. etc. (among other mixtures) in the same era. EA can't stop spouting pretentious bullshit and this is a piss-take of said bullshit.

And this is karma at it's finest against EA. TBH, when I saw this the first time (the pink Vader), I couldn't help but laugh for a bit cause it was poetic in a sense.

General Howard and Jeff like this