Use the same format as last time. Please state your availability and we will try to organize to get the most people online.

------------------------------------------------------

@eezstreet - Not available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

@@Dalo Lorn - European Time, weekends between 12:00 - 22 CET (gmt+1)

@@swegmaster - American, weekends

@Ramikad - GMT +1, any time before midnight or past midnight

------------------------------------------------------

Smoo likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm going to try to get a new patch out by Saturday (hopefully Friday at the earliest), those of you who are available are welcome to join us on the test server (which I'll try and have @@Smooさん leave up for a while so other people can try throughout the following week etc).  Lots of bug fixes and new features to try out so I'm looking forward to it.  I would like to host an informal match that Saturday evening starting at 6:30pm GMT (00:30am July 1st UTC - here's an event calendar which will show UTC and your local time).  We'll probably end up organizing a more formal 4th scrimmage after that point and after a few more features have been completed, but let me tide everyone over with that.  I'll post links to patch update here on JKHub and on the Discord the day before the event if I'm ahead of schedule, but I'll have them up before the event at the latest.

Smoo likes this

JKG Developer

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try to get a new patch out by Saturday (hopefully Friday at the earliest), those of you who are available are welcome to join us on the test server (which I'll try and have @@Smooさん leave up for a while so other people can try throughout the following week etc).  Lots of bug fixes and new features to try out so I'm looking forward to it.  I would like to host an informal match that Saturday evening starting at 6:30pm GMT (00:30am July 1st UTC - here's an event calendar which will show UTC and your local time).  We'll probably end up organizing a more formal 4th scrimmage after that point and after a few more features have been completed, but let me tide everyone over with that.  I'll post links to patch update here on JKHub and on the Discord the day before the event if I'm ahead of schedule, but I'll have them up before the event at the latest.

I'm always up to any test match we can organize. This is my favorite mod in existence. 

Smoo and Futuza like this