Capeless TLJ Kylo Ren

Originally I started with Plasma's Kylo Ren for TLJ Kylo, then moved on to dark_apprentice's and finally I ripped the models from Peneke's MBII pack and while all models are great in their own right, they seem to lack a capeless Kylo. He shrugs the thing off every time he fights, and yes I have tried editing the skin files to remove the cape and have done so successfully, but I've noticed for all models, there is almost always a gap between his belt and his ass. Covered up by the cape, yes, but problematic when it comes to a capeless version.

Is there a way to either fix this myself (I've no knowledge in modelling or texturing) or is this something we'll have to wait for the authors to fix?

Originally I started with Plasma's Kylo Ren for TLJ Kylo, then moved on to dark_apprentice's and finally I ripped the models from Peneke's MBII pack and while all models are great in their own right, they seem to lack a capeless Kylo. He shrugs the thing off every time he fights, and yes I have tried editing the skin files to remove the cape and have done so successfully, but I've noticed for all models, there is almost always a gap between his belt and his ass. Covered up by the cape, yes, but problematic when it comes to a capeless version.

Is there a way to either fix this myself (I've no knowledge in modelling or texturing) or is this something we'll have to wait for the authors to fix?

You can remove this yourself by editing the skin file. Find the cape and put this after the coma ",": *off. Then save it via notepad.

You can remove this yourself by editing the skin file. Find the cape and put this after the coma ",": *off. Then save it via notepad.

Oh no for sure I did that. But there's an odd gap that is transparent. Idk if that is a model issue or what.