Rigging Characters

Hi, I need help rigging some characters. I already tried  to do for myself so  but I really have some problems in terms of time because of my VERY limited free time .
I don't know if this is the correct section but I want to do a mod like movie duels but for recreating the duels seen in this game :   
-     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTRiH1byxzQ&t=8s

The only problem I have is that I can't rig them, I have serious difficulties and I don't have free time except some hours in the weekend that I can't use for learning this. I don't know if it is a short work but if someone want to support a mod like this
please let me know if you want to help me porting these models to the game I have textures and models in .obj format I already tried to do with XSI, Blender  and I searched for 3ds Max 8 Version but nothing went right. So please if this work is short
and you have time to waste and want to contribute in this project let me know.

Hiya cocco1960.

A part of rigging is called Weight Painting. Weight Painting is where you tell the mesh of your character how it should move and how it should be affected by certain bones in the skeleton. This does take a lot of time and skill to get right. There is an option in Blender (and I'm sure in Max) that does the weight painting automatically based on what mesh is closest to what bone in the JKA skeleton. You might get lucky and have that do the weight painting to an adequate standard, but you'll still need to fine tune it to get it exactly how you want. For example, vertices in your character can only be affected by 4 bones maximum, automatic weight paining in Blender may add more, so then that's just even more fine tuning you'd have to do, and check to see if it's added more than 4 bones to a vertex.

With your very limited free time, this may be the best option for you if nobody can help. But even me opening Blender just now to see how it works with my character. I mean, it does get the body moving with the bones, but some parts are extremely bad, and would require as much work as if doing it from scratch would to fix it. But that's what I mean before that you might get lucky and have the automatic weight painting do an ok job of it.

Good luck, mate.

ooeJack