What's Rosh Penin's real hilt?

When I searched the forum, I found this post.

https://jkhub.org/topic/3721-roshs-hilt-before-going-dark-side/?hl=%2Brosh+%2Bhilt

In this, Rosh used a generic hilt in JKA but difference is only sabercolor.

Yeah... I also npc-spawned and wielded it.  It was short and small but very useful.

However when I knew it is 'Training saber', I felt weird.

By typing 'saber Training' in the console, you can earn it and activate. Therefore the lightsaber Rosh wielded in Training Area in the Jedi Academy in Yavin4 is just.... 'Training Saber'???

I can't help it...  The fact is this. It's not a special saber though its hilt is generic.

I think there's real Rosh's lightsaber in EU series.  Anyone knows?

I'm not too well versed on the EU but I believe the game is canon in terms of Rosh's Saber style. It just seems to be "generic training saber" in yellow, followed by "generic dark side warrior" saber in red. He is dismembered and the next time you see him is at the very end of the game saberless. I've seen fanart of him with an orange blade, but tbh you're probably only gonna find fanart rather than a definite saber for Rosh. I would assume Luke's EU Praxeum would've just handed out these lightsabers to new recruits (Rosh did mention he would get a "stupid training saber") to begin practicing immediately while they build their own later in their careers, while the Shadow Troopers, Reborn and Disciples of Ragnos were handed out standard issue sabers in a militaristic fashion.

I'm not too well versed on the EU but I believe the game is canon in terms of Rosh's Saber style. It just seems to be "generic training saber" in yellow, followed by "generic dark side warrior" saber in red. He is dismembered and the next time you see him is at the very end of the game saberless. I've seen fanart of him with an orange blade, but tbh you're probably only gonna find fanart rather than a definite saber for Rosh. I would assume Luke's EU Praxeum would've just handed out these lightsabers to new recruits (Rosh did mention he would get a "stupid training saber") to begin practicing immediately while they build their own later in their careers, while the Shadow Troopers, Reborn and Disciples of Ragnos were handed out standard issue sabers in a militaristic fashion.

If I recall correctly, after JKA, Rosh did create an orange Lightsaber of unknown design, but he sorta dropped off the face of the EU. He probably did fight in the Yuuzhan Vong War onwards alongside Jaden, just in the background.

If I recall correctly, after JKA, Rosh did create an orange Lightsaber of unknown design, but he sorta dropped off the face of the EU. He probably did fight in the Yuuzhan Vong War onwards alongside Jaden, just in the background.

Probably safe to assume he was killed during the events of the War. No one remembers him lol.