Texturized Kyle's robe for JKA and JKO

a okay l was working on it thank's for the advice but still soon l might finnish it becoz only tree things are left for me to do is the soulder pad and the blue and red team skins but does anyone known how to make screenshots at JKA or do l need to press the "Prirtt Scrn SysRq" ??

Is this done or work in progress? Your first post suggests it's work in progress then you said it's finished in the same post. So not quite sure what you're aiming for here.

You seem to be desaturating the parts you edit atm, for consistency I suggest doing the same with the rest, or add some saturation back to the parts you desaturated, anything to get it in balance really. Right now I think the pants aren't getting along with the torso very much. Might just be that I feel that brightness of white isn't going along with the brown very well, might look ok ingame though.

I think you should make the jacket/shirt brown or tan like the original, or if you purposely chose white, see if you can't give the white color a bit more tone, as it looks too washed out right now, almost like it's bleached slightly.

I think you should make the jacket/shirt brown or tan like the original, or if you purposely chose white, see if you can't give the white color a bit more tone, as it looks too washed out right now, almost like it's bleached slightly.

a okay thank's for the advice